Exclusions relating to your health
1. You will not be covered for any directly or indirectly related claims (see note on page 9) arising from the following if at the time of taking out this policy or booking your journey (whichever is later), you:
- are being prescribed regular medication;
- have received treatment for or had a consultation with a doctor or hospital specialist for any medical condition in the past 6 months;
- are being referred to, treated by or under the care of a doctor or a hospital specialist;
- are awaiting treatment or the results of any tests or investigations;
If we are unable to cover a medical condition, this will mean that any other person insured by us will not be able to make a claim arising from the medical condition(s). This may even apply if the person with the medical condition(s) purchases cover from another provider.
2. You will not be covered if you travel against the advice of a doctor or where you would have been if you had sought their advice before beginning your journey.
3. You will not be covered if you know you will need medical treatment or consultation at any medical facility during your journey.
4. You will not be covered for any directly or indirectly related claim if, before your journey, a doctor diagnosed that you have a terminal condition.
5. You will not be covered if you were waiting for medical treatment or consultation at any medical facility or were underinvestigation for a medical condition when your policy was issued.
6. You will not be covered if you are traveling specifically for the purpose of obtaining and / or receiving any elective surgery, procedure or hospital treatment.